A bank of experience
A bank of experience, and a fascination with big data, led us to create a relevant and effective tech solution to allow commercial property owners to provide a safe and secure environment for your property and people in an ever-changing world.
But before we can provide real-time the initial unique data input is vital. RiskDynamyx™ conducts an exhaustive security risk assessment process, we review 277 individual elements that contribute to the security of a commercial property. These include:
- Building (local environment, function, use, operations)
- External (CPTED, building design, Hostile Vehicle Mitigation, lighting, landscaping, housekeeping, perimeter doors, roller shutters, roof access and car parks)
- Internal (back of house, deliveries and loading docks, critical infrastructure, offices and tenancies, and service risers)
- Visitor and contractor management
- Access control (extent of coverage, system administration, card management, systems and technologies, photo identification)
- Intrusion detection (extent of coverage, system administration, systems and technologies, duress systems, device types and locations, service and maintenance, compliance with Australian Standards)
- CCTV systems (extent of coverage, system administration, camera types and placement, data protection, operating procedures, installation standards, recording capabilities, signage, compliance with Australian Standards)
- Security personnel (staffing levels and functions, operating procedures, licensing, training and induction requirements, response protocols, patrols and alarm response)
- Incident reporting
- Emergency management (compliance with Australian Standards, warden tasks and duties, critical incident management and coordination, lock-down procedures )
- Staff awareness
We will also provide feedback on the value-for money aspect of any security provider contract.
On completion of the initial review, you will know exactly what risks your property is exposed to and what needs to be improved. And of course, we are here to guide you along the way, regardless of what might happen tomorrow.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules