Real-time Risk Management
It is not uncommon for social and community workers to be exposed to increased risk while working in and around private property. There are many examples of remote workers working in areas such as animal control, maternal child health nursing and building and town planning facing hostile occupants of these properties.
This can result in injury and trauma to the remote worker.
It is important that the employer organisation considers the safety of these workers in any security and risk strategy for the business.
RiskDynamyx® has a unique capability in that it can track and report the risk profile of any property in Australia. All in real-time.
We do this by associating all incident history with a property address and link that to a risk assessment that staff must work to when attending the property. As the risk profile of the property changes, so too does the risk assessment.
It means that staff has up to date risk assessments and the complete incident history of any address available to them at all times. They can now enter and work in any property properly prepared and with complete visibility of the risks they may be exposed to.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules