What is security risk management?
Security risk management is the function of continually identifying risks specific to physical or protective security and implementing plans to address these risks. Routinely, this is achieved through security risk assessments and then measuring the effectiveness of the prescribed treatments.
Security risk management as a service
RiskDynamyx® allows property and building managers to outsource the oversight of the security and associated functions of their properties to a specialist team, for a fixed monthly fee.
Through our world-first dynamic application, we will continually track, measure and report on the effectiveness of the security functions of your property.
Security risk management is a complex process. If the process of risk identification is not managed correctly, security for the property is likely to be inappropriate.
That’s why we created security risk management as a service
Working as, or with your security team, RiskDynamyx® measures how well security at your property is performing every day. If there is any change that means a new security improvement or treatment is required, we will tell you exactly what it is and why you need it.
The usual suspects
Our service starts with a highly detailed onsite risk assessment. Our process is based on the ISO 31000 standard for risk management – a globally proven and recognised standard.
Once completed, your report is uploaded to your personal dashboard with recommendations on how to improve your PSTARR (Physical Security Threat Assessment Risk Rating) based on the threat of:
- ICT (Information Communication Technology) breaches
- Violence against staff
Our onsite inspection covers:
- Signage, landscape and building design
- Fences, gates, doors and windows
- Lighting and power
- Information and computing technology
- Alarms and surveillance equipment
- Cash handling
- Car parks
- Staff security
- The placement of entry and exits for easy monitoring by staff
RiskDynamyx® is a real-time application that tracks global and local data to detect crime trends and threats specific to your property in real time
And presents your security risk level in an easy-to-use dashboard, in real-time. All the time.
With real security experts on-hand, supporting you.
What you get
- Reduction in your security spend
Most clients have reported a 12% reduction in security overheads.
- Know the Neighbours
See who your neighbours are and how they may affect your property.
- Reputation management
RiskDynamyx® helps you with your reputation management strategy.
- Independent Expert advice
You’ll have access to a physical security expert as part of your subscription.
- Incidents and loss reduction
Many clients have reported a 30% reduction in incidents and loss.
- Up-to-date security risk profile
Your risk profile is continuously updated so you won’t have to worry about your security risks again.
How it works
- An on-site risk assessment of your property/properties is undertaken.
- We give you an initial a PSTARR (Physical Security Threat Assessment Risk Rating).
- Your first report has recommendations for improvement.
- We create your unique algorithm to continually monitor your security risk through the RiskDynamyx platform.
- We monitor for shifts including crime rates, changes in your neighbourhood, and the National Terrorism Threat Alert system.
- You can see real time updates in your personal dashboard, from any browser.
- Every month we ask you to record any differences that may affect your rating, such as security improvements, reports of incidents, and changes to the use of your property.
- Every quarter you will receive a report that details any movements on your PSTARR score.
- If additional security measures are required, we will tell you exactly what they are and why.
- Our in-house security manager is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
RiskDynamyx® is offered as a Managed Service, based on a monthly subscription.
No two businesses are the same. Pricing for each property is based on their specific needs and customisation. We pride ourselves on offering value, so get in touch for a customised pricing solution.