RiskDynamyx® is your in-house enterprise security risk management application
Designed specifically for organisations that have in-house security and risk capabilities, our Enterprise version of RiskDynamyx® allows you to make data driven, infrastructure asset management decisions.
We’ll provide the application and the continual updating and refreshing of local and global data that measures your risk position, and you do the rest.
Perfect for organisations that have a portfolio of properties or assets and only need the real-time, data driven dashboard to support their existing property risk management practices.
The value of visibility
Within the dashboard, the organisation can track, manage and report on the risk profile of its various assets, in real-time. All the information needed for people at all levels in the organisation is available from any device, anytime.
The management and reporting of risk has never been easier.
Know the risk position of your assets all the time. RiskDynamyx® is live now and always.
Our philosophy is that it’s better to predict and prevent, than repair and replace. Data driven intelligence allows us to do that.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules