Reputation is everything
From our experience working with real estate investment trusts across Australia for over 20 years, we know the risks that management of large-scale property portfolios bring.
Delivering optimum investment performance to stakeholders is paramount when you’re operating in the REIT industry. So too is brand management. To protect your brand, you need to measure the impact that a security breach will have on your reputation.
In business, reputation is everything. When we look at security and property risk management, our primary objective is to manage your reputation. It simply has to be, because irreparable damage can occur that an insurance policy can’t fix.
How we can help
When you subscribe to RiskDynamyx®, it’s like having the A team in your pocket, helping you make better security decisions, each and every day.
Our service starts with a highly detailed onsite security risk assessment. With 700+ security risk assessments, including a wide range of REIT portfolios, we bring expert knowledge of the typical areas of risk exposure that the industry faces, covering:
- oversight across multiple asset and property types
- timely response and reporting of incidents
- application of security treatments and technologies
- reputational management and contribution to shareholder value
We identify exactly what risks your property portfolio may be exposed to and the best ways to manage that risk.
Comprehensive recommendations are documented to improve the risk position of people and property.
Once completed, your report and recommendations are made available via the RiskDynamyx® dashboard, for you to start actioning, tracking progress and reporting any incidents.
What happens when an incident occurs?
The focus is on maintaining the properties at their required security levels at all times to ensure staff safety. Be it office spaces, retail assets, mixed used precincts, energy or utilities.
When you or your service provider logs an incident into RiskDynamyx®, our team will be there to help:
- Analyse and ‘unpack’ the event
- Advise what needs to be done to prevent it happening again
- Ensure continual improvement through data-driven intelligence
- Predict and prevent similar and new scenarios from occurring
The value of visibility
Consistent reporting and reviewing of incidents allow you to have greater visibility of risks across the entire portfolio. Protecting the value of the investments and brand reputation.
Our philosophy is that it’s better to predict and prevent, than repair and replace. Data driven intelligence allows us to do that.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules