It’s time to abandon old-fashioned risk management practices.
Having done over 700 security risk assessments across Australia and the Asia Pacific region, we know all too well how quickly risk can shift. Yet we base critical risk management decisions on information that’s mostly historical.
Dynamic, digital security for bricks and mortar (and steel, and concrete, and glass).
We use our extensive risk knowledge and security expertise to apply real-time crime statistics from around the globe, to your particular locale and alert you to any changes that could harm your property and people.
WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW
Actual not annual security risk management
The RiskDynamyx® dashboard gives you a clear picture of your risk management performance, dynamically, 24/7. And, you’re supported by independent, security experts.
National Terrorism Threat Level monitoring
The National Terrorism Threat Level continuously monitors for any changes that might impact you.
We scan global statistics and trends 24/7 to assess current risks and how they’ll affect your property on a local level.
Track old and new neighbours
RiskDynamyx® has a unique ability to track your neighbours and what they mean to your property.
Our constant analysis of real-time data allows you to refine your security activities for threats that can’t be detected by old-fashioned risk reports.
Security risk assessment software as you’ve never known it.
How RiskDynamyx® works
Watch quick video
- An on-site risk assessment of your property/properties is undertaken.
- We give you an initial a PSTARR (Physical Security Threat Assessment Risk Rating).
- Your first report has recommendations for improvement.
- We create your unique algorithm to continually monitor your security risk through the RiskDynamyx platform.
- We monitor for shifts including crime rates, changes in your neighbourhood, and the National Terrorism Threat Alert system.
- You can see real time updates in your personal dashboard, from any browser.
- Every month we ask you to record any differences that may affect your rating, such as security improvements, reports of incidents, and changes to the use of your property.
- Every quarter you will receive a report that details any movements on your PSTARR score.
- If additional security measures are required, we will tell you exactly what they are and why.
- Our in-house security manager is on hand to answer any questions you may have.