Make better security decisions
The security industry still uses historical information to make critical management decisions.
You can now use early warning and prevention, and independent security advice on-hand, to make better security decisions, vastly improving your security operations management.
A dynamic, digital future
For bricks & mortar
See how local and global trends directly impact your people and property. One source of truth, to proactively manage all aspects of your physical security risk management.
Actual not annual security risk assessments<p>Turn your annual risk report into a dynamic management tool. Track progress on new treatments that improve security risk. And, see how your risk profile changes.</p> Learn More
Fast, transparent incident management<p>Be alerted to incidences quickly. Easily access the detail you and your team need from security service providers, for a faster, more transparent resolution.</p> Learn More
Predict and prevent, not repair and replace<p>Track your neighbours without being there. See how these changes will impact your assets. Trend incidents over time. And, refine your security activities before they’re needed.</p> Learn More
How RiskDynamyx® works
- An on-site risk assessment of your property/properties is undertaken.
- We give you an initial a PSTARR (Physical Security Threat Assessment Risk Rating).
- Your first report has recommendations for improvement.
- We create your unique algorithm to continually monitor your security risk through the RiskDynamyx platform.
- We monitor for shifts including crime rates, changes in your neighbourhood, and the National Terrorism Threat Alert system.
- You can see real time updates in your personal dashboard, from any browser.
- Every month we ask you to record any differences that may affect your rating, such as security improvements, reports of incidents, and changes to the use of your property.
- Every quarter you will receive a report that details any movements on your PSTARR score.
- If additional security measures are required, we will tell you exactly what they are and why.
- Our in-house security manager is on hand to answer any questions you may have.