Public spaces bring risk
From our experience working with councils across Australia for over 20 years, we know the risks that local government staff, and the community who visit, can be exposed to.
Ensuring a safe work environment for staff and visitors, is the primary goal for local governments, while balancing significant ongoing costs associated with security personal and other security measures associated with property risk management.
- Accessibility of public buildings and spaces
- Multiple properties and spaces to manage
- Diverse and distributed workforces
- Exposure to anti-social behaviours
- Limited resources for security management
How we can help
Put the risk on us
When you subscribe to RiskDynamyx®, it’s like having the A team in your pocket, helping you make better security decisions, each and every day.
Our service starts with a highly detailed onsite security risk assessment. With over 20 years of working with local government, we bring expert knowledge of the typical areas of risk exposure that local government face.
We identify exactly what risks your council properties may be exposed to and the best ways to manage that risk.
Comprehensive recommendations are documented to improve the risk position of people and property.
Once completed, your report and recommendations are made available via the RiskDynamyx® dashboard, for you to start actioning, tracking progress and reporting any incidents.
What happens when an incident occurs?
The focus is on maintaining the property at its required security levels at all times to ensure staff safety. Be it office spaces, town halls, council chambers, libraries, community centres, maternal health centres, kindergartens and youth centres.
When you log an incident into RiskDynamyx®, our team will be there to help:
- Analyse and ‘unpack’ the event
- Advise what needs to be done to prevent it happening again
- Ensure continual improvement through data-driven intelligence
- Predict and prevent similar and new scenarios from occurring
The value of visibility
Consistent reporting and reviewing of incidents allow local government to have greater visibility of risks across the portfolio. And to better manage the allocation of limited resources.
Our philosophy is that it’s better to predict and prevent, than repair and replace. Data driven intelligence allows us to do that.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules