Creating a safe space in the world.
From our experience with working with schools for over 20 years, we know that the wellbeing and safety of students and staff are the first priority. And a school’s reputation and standing in the community is essential.
Our philosophy is that if the fundamental principles of security are applied well to schools, there is less risk of incident occurring that will cause harm or damage to the school.
Our school reviews are extensive and include more elements than any other property type because of their unique nature.
Our security risk assessment module for schools includes everything that a commercial property security assessment does but also includes:
- Student drop off and pickup locations and procedures
- Working with Children checks and processes
- Venue hire and management
- Record storage management and security
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules