A community environment carries risk.
From our experience with working with schools for over 20 years, we know that the wellbeing and safety of students and staff are the first priority. And a school’s reputation and standing in the community is essential.
Our philosophy is that if the fundamental principles of security are applied well to schools, there is less risk of incident occurring that will cause harm or damage.
Our school reviews are extensive and include more elements than any other property type because of their unique nature. We cover everything that a commercial property security assessment includes, as well as:
- Student drop off and pickup locations and procedures
- Working with Children checks and processes
- Venue hire and management
- Record storage management and security
How we can help
Put the risk on us
When you subscribe to RiskDynamyx®, it’s like having the A team in your pocket, helping you make better security decisions, each and every day.
Our service starts with a highly detailed onsite security risk assessment. With over 20 years of working with the education sector, we bring expert knowledge of the typical areas of risk exposure that schools face.
We identify exactly what risks your school properties may be exposed to and the best ways to manage that risk.
Comprehensive recommendations are documented to improve the risk position of people and property.
Once completed, your report and recommendations are made available via the RiskDynamyx® dashboard, for you to start actioning, tracking progress and reporting any incidents.
What happens when an incident occurs?
The focus is on maintaining the property at its required security levels at all times to ensure staff and student safety. Be it school property, processes and policies and off-site locations.
When you log an incident into RiskDynamyx®, our team will be there to help:
- Analyse and ‘unpack’ the event
- Advise what needs to be done to prevent it happening again
- Ensure continual improvement through data-driven intelligence
- Predict and prevent similar and new scenarios from occurring
The value of visibility
Consistent reporting and reviewing of incidents allow schools to have greater visibility of risks across the physical property and all spaces where they engage. And to better manage the allocation of limited resources.
Our philosophy is that it’s better to predict and prevent, than repair and replace. Data driven intelligence allows us to do that.
We meet the highest standards.
We undertake reviews in accordance with the following standards:
- Security Risk Management Toolbox – Independent Schools Victoria
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Standards Australia HB 167: 2006 Security Risk Management
- Australian Standards AS 4421 – Guards and Patrols
- Australian Standards AS 3745 – Building Evacuation
- AS/NZS 2201.1:2007 Intruder Alarm Systems – Client’s Premises-Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance
- AS 2201.2-2004 Intruder Alarm Systems – Monitoring Centres
- AS 2201.3-1991 Intruder Alarm Systems – Detection Devices for Internal Use
- AS/NNZS 2201.5:2008 Intruder Alarm Systems – Alarm Transmission Systems
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules